Monday, February 11, 2013

When did you really love it?

Question of the week from Crosby:
When did you really start loving your mission? Because I like my mission, but you love your mission, you don't ever want to leave.

I tried to think for a long time about that.
When did I really start loving my mission.
The answer is that I have no idea. 
It happened somewhere along the way.
In the middle of the trials that I was wading through, trying to sort everything out, I became a missionary.
Mind, heart, might, soul I am a missionary.
This is normal life.
This is what I do.
I don't remember life before this.
It's the best dream ever, and I hope that when I "wake up" it continues to change me forever.
It's always a gradual process.

Happy Valley is wonderful.
Such happy people.
And happy missionaries.
Feliz.
Heureux.
Felice.
Glucklich.
Iloinen.
Happy.

I love Jesus.

Amen.

Chronister

No comments:

Post a Comment