Monday, April 22, 2013

Baby Brady


I love dogs.
I hated them in the city.
I rediscovered my love of them out here in the country.
Especially puppies.
Puppies are the best.
After a week of having Brady with me, I have decided that my two trainees are my little puppies.
Brady is a chihuhua (she's super tiny and a little jumpy-it's pretty funny actually).
Crosby is a golden retriever.
So there you have it.
My pups.
 
Things are a little slowish right now.
I've been straight up fasting and praying for miracles.
We have no time to beat around the bush here.
I'm busy trying to teach Brady everything I know about being a missionary and about Happy Valley.
I don't have long to teach her and she doesn't have long to learn.
I pray that miracles come so I can show her what it's like to lead someone all the way down the track to baptism.
 
I can't believe how fast everything is flying.
I have been able to come up with a few words that have come to mean a lot to me:
-repent
-grace
-love
-atonement
-faith
-prayer
I'll be putting those words to use soon.
Gotta put together all my experiences and see how it turns into a final report.
I love being a missionary.
I don't want it to end.
 
We did have a really cool miracle with Ciara last week.
Monday night, the night before Crosby left, she wanted to meet with us one last time.
We taught her the Plan of Salvation and ended up talking about forgiveness.
I literally saw the change in her face when she understood how this could help her.
That was amazing.
I can't forget seeing that.
Two days later when she met Brady I asked her how everything was settling in her mind with the Plan.
She said it made sense, perfect sense.
That's the first time I've ever heard her say anything so definintive about what we've taught her.
It was a huge step, and a huge miracle.
Now we just have to work for a miracle to happen with her sister so she can be baptized when she wants to.
I believe.
 
Peace errbody.
 
chronister

No comments:

Post a Comment